AECOM’s Tim O’Loan joins the Regional Day Out panel
13 Nov 2018
We welcome Tim O'Loan to our special Q&A Panel at the Regional Day Out on Friday November 16.
Tim leads AECOM’s Melbourne Cities, which seeks to identify and make possible critical urban infrastructure opportunities within Australia's fastest growing city.
Through the application of independent research, Tim is focused and passionate about driving broad, integrated strategies that attract people and investment, and overcome financial and operational challenges for the benefit of the community. Most recently Tim is focused on; the Fishermans Bend Employment and innovation District in Melbourne, the Melbourne Cricket Ground Deck Concept project, also in Melbourne, and is a proud member of the Creative Director team for the Australian Pavilion at the Venice Biennale.
Tim will share the forward-thinking urban policy and development strategies that underpin world-class infrastructure that enhances the environment, equity, and economy of our cities.
Read more about Tim's work with Melbourne Cities here
*Please note Derek Scott, CEO/Principal of Haileybury will give the keynote address, as Alastair Leighton unfortunately cannot attend.
- Keynote address by Derek Scott, CEO/Principal, Haileybury School, Australia's School of the Year
- Q&A with a panel of leading inner urban education leaders and Melbourne Cities Director Tim O'Loan
- Tours of award-winning learning spaces including South Melbourne Primary School, Arts West and RMIT Academic Street, and next generation workplaces
- Insights from MC extraordinaire, Maxine McKew
- Networking drinks with delegates from across the Asia Pacific, including leading architects, designers and educators
Members $240 + GST, non-members $295 + GST, students $195 + GST (limited availability).
All registrations include 2 site tours, brunch, snacks and networking drinks.
The day begins at 9am at The Pavilion at Melbourne's iconic Arts Centre. Early afternoon site tours will depart to all corners of the city, before converging on Victorian Chapter Award winner South Melbourne Primary School for a tour and networking drinks until 5.30pm.
LEA members are encouraged to attend the Annual General Meeting at 5.30pm.
Thank you to our Sponsors
Name Tag Sponsor
Hosted by Learning Environments Australasia's Victorian Chapter