Tours filling fast for the Regional Day Out – November 4
18 Oct 2016
Excitement is building for our Regional Day Out just over two weeks away - Friday November 4 - and our tours are filling up!
Don't miss out on your preferred tour. Registrations close Friday October 28.
What does STEM mean for the design of learning environments, for the way students learn and the way teachers work in these new spaces?
With fascinating tours and outstanding speakers in the awe-inducing surrounds of the National Wine Centre, this is one event that will continue to challenge and inspire you well into the future.
Our diverse speakers include:
• Dr. Kristin Alford Director of the Science Creativity Education Studio (Sci.C.Ed) University of South Australia;
• Tony Crawshaw Communications and Outreach Coordinator of the ARC Centre of Excellence for Nanoscale BioPhotonics (CNBP)
• Jayne Heath Director of Professional Learning, Australian Science and Mathematics School
• Prof Martin Westwell Strategic Professor, Flinders Centre for Science, Education in the 21st Century, Flinders University
• Anita Zocchi Principal, Adelaide High School
That’s not to mention the six events also on offer for you to choose from:
• Adelaide High School - filling fast!
• SAHMRI – South Australian Health and Medical Research Institute - booked out!
• Flinders at Tonsley - filling fast!
• The Braggs, University of Adelaide
• Jeffrey Smart Building, University of South Australia
• A workshop in STEM for primary schools
Tickets for members of Learning Environments Australasia are $200, non-members $250 and full time students are $75. All prices exclude GST.
For interstate guests, there are still flights available. Why not make a weekend of it in and around Adelaide?
Thanks to our major sponsor, Woods Furniture
Thanks to closing drinks sponsor, Interface
Thanks to our site tour sponsors, Deluxe Lighting Services and Flooring Trade Depot