eXperience Asia kicks off in Singapore
11 Jul 2017
Our exciting 17th annual conference, eXperience Asia, is now underway!
If you can't be there in person, follow the action live on Twitter.
If you are attending the conference, share your photos and thoughts with us on Twitter with the hashtag #experienceasia
Day registrations are available - register here.
Our keynote speakers include some of the leading thinkers, designers, educators, strategists and academics from inside and outside of Asia:
- Sugata Mitra, Professor of Education Technology at Newcastle University and 2013 TED Prize winner, will share new research outcomes from his "School In The Cloud" theory
- Bunker Roy, social activist, educator and founder of the Barefoot College,
- Meagan Fallone, who heads up Barefoot College's Global Straregy and Implementation and Development. Bunker and Meagan will address how the Barefoot model makes a difference through education and empowerment.
- Professor Arnoud de Myer, President of Singapore Management University on reimagining learning in future Asia
- Ayesha Khanna, CEO of ADDO, on the future of work and skills in smart cities
- Dr Gog Soon Joo, Chief Research Officer of SkillsFuture Singapore on an integrated ecosystem for learning and innovation.
They join our MC, Australian journalist and former politician, Maxine McKew.
The conference culminates in the 10th Learning Environments Australasia Awards which recognise excellence in educational facility design. Over 85 entries were received from across Autralia, New Zealand and Singapore and the winners will be announced at the Conference Dinner on Thursday 13th July.
There are also workshops, presentations and panels encompassing new developments in education, research, design and technology - and how they contribute to enahncing learning and teaching outcomes.
And of course there are our ever-popular site tours. Don’t miss this rare chance to immerse yourself in Singapore's leading learning environments. There's something for everyone.
The sci-fi exterior of NTU's The Hive houses close encounters of a different kind with its technology-rich integrated learning spaces. UTown at NUS leads the environmentally sustainable charge with a multi Green Award-winning campus where students, staff and researchers live, work and play. West Spring Primary School is packed with fun learning spaces including a M.A.L.L (a Multi Disciplinary Approach to Learning with LEGO) to stimulate young minds.
Check out the full site tour selection in our programme.
Thank you to our mjaor sponsors